COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Search

Cargando...

CT member of:

Bibis Collection




Gorgeous Templates for Tags and Tutorials

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The best Animations for Tags and Tutorials

Photobucket

Say Hi :)




Blog Archive

My Latest Post

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

networked blog

Awesome Blogs



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

Free Scrap kit: Happy Holidays


Well here I come with my second scrap kit created for the holiday times, the kit contains elements for Christmas and New Year.
I've tried to make something diferent in dark colors with gold, silver and black.
I hope you all like it and can created something nice!!
is tagger size :)


DOWNLOAD HERE:



20 comentarios:

  1. Great kit, thank you so much

    Happy Christmas an New year to you

    Lee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanx so much - this is awesome - Happy Holidays to you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for the beautiful kit! Merry Christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is stunning! Thank you so much, Hun! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you very much It is beautiful !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks so much ....... Merry Christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you for a stunning kit.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hermoso Scrap de Año Nuevo

    Bendiciones


    Alicia

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you very much. Wonderful kit

    ResponderEliminar

I Want to See

If you try any of my tuts I would love to see the results please send me your results Here thank you (x

I ♥ MY CAT

Follow by Email

Grab my blinkie

Disturbed by Gaby

Seguidores

Send me a message