COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

CT member of:

Bibis Collection




Gorgeous Templates for Tags and Tutorials

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The best Animations for Tags and Tutorials

Photobucket

Say Hi :)




Blog Archive

My Latest Post

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

networked blog

Awesome Blogs



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

Free Scrap kit: Love Overdose

Hello, I have a free scrap kit to share :)
I wanted to finish this earlier but just today I was able to do it.
It's dark and inspired in a beautiful tube by Screaming Demons. All the elements are uniques and the main colors are: black, red and gold.
I hope you all like it and can created something nice!!
It come in tagger size and the elements are resize to fit in the preview :)
***The links are the same, but it's a different server or account***
You only need to download one time.





11 comentarios:

I Want to See

If you try any of my tuts I would love to see the results please send me your results Here thank you (x

I ♥ MY CAT

Grab my blinkie

Disturbed by Gaby

Seguidores

Send me a message