COPYRIGHT

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Search

Cargando...

CT member of:

Bibis Collection




Gorgeous Templates for Tags and Tutorials

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The best Animations for Tags and Tutorials

Photobucket

Say Hi :)




Blog Archive

My Latest Post

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

networked blog

Awesome Blogs



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

PTU Kit: Tennis USA Sweetheart - Matching kit

ღNEW EXCLUSIVE KITღ 
Adorable sporty sweet scrapkit, with a touch of 4th of July element to desing lovely tags and have a lot of fun in psp, the kit is created to match the tube: Tennis USA by Diana Gali ♥

Tagger size: 129 Unique Elements and 16 papers (800x800 pixels)
Bonus: 8 glitter tiles (800x800 pixels)
I hope you like it!! :)
Scrap kit here
Tube here



0 comentarios:

I Want to See

If you try any of my tuts I would love to see the results please send me your results Here thank you (x

I ♥ MY CAT

Follow by Email

Grab my blinkie

Disturbed by Gaby

Seguidores

Send me a message