sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

My Friends (FTU)



Supplies Needed: 

PSP 
Tube of choice. I am using tubes by PinupToons, you can purchase the tubes: here
Scrap kit To my Friends (FTU) by ScrappingMar: here
Mask 021 by Lyndiehere
Fonts of choice or mine here 

Let's Begin!

Open a new image: 600x600
Open frame To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie53 copy paste as new layer. Resize 20 percent.
Take your magic wand click in the interior of the circle and select the other parts too. 

Selections- Modify - Expand by 3
Open the tubes, Resize. Copy paste below the frame. Move it to the center of the frame.
Selection - Invert. Edit - Clear. Do the same for the other tubes.
Apply drop shadow
V: 0 H: 2
O: 30 B: 6
Open paper To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie10 copy paste as new layer.Resize 15 percent.  
Selection - invert. Edit - Clear. Deselect
Move the paper layer under the tubes.
Open paper To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie13 copy paste as new layer.Resize 20 percent.
open the mask:lyndiemask021. Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image. 
Select the mask name from the drop down Source Window. 
Create mask from: Source luminance
Invert data mask - Uncheked. ok.
Go to your layer palette. Right click on it Merge - Merge Group.
Resize 80 percent.
Adjust - Add noise: Uniform - 80 percent - Monochrome.
Apply drop shadow
V: 0 H: 1
O: 25 B: 4
Open To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie55. Copy paste as new layer.Resize 15 percent.
Move this to the bottom of the frame. 
Now open To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie44. Copy paste as new layer.Resize 25 percent, 2 times. 
Image - Free Rotate - left - 40.
Move it to the left bottom part the frame, above the leaves. 
Resize 10 percent. Image - Free Rotate - 20 percent - Right.
Move it to the bottom left of the frame, above the leaves. 
Finish decorating with the elements of your choice. I've used:
To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie29
To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie30
To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie31
To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie32
To_my_Friends_ScrappingMar_Freebie33
You can resize the flowers with leaves at: 25 percent, 2 times. 
The flowers without leaves at: 20 percent, 2 times.
apply the same drop shadow used in the tubes for the elements. 
If you want add another tube and move it to the left part of your image. 
Resize if need it and apply drop shadow.
Add your name and copyright info. Merge visible. 
Copy, paste as new image
Save as png.
You're done with it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario